• Virtual Assistant

    I am professional and have valuable experience in data entry, data scrapping, content writing, translation and books editing. My services include Data Entry, Data Collection, Web Scraping, Internet Research and any other work.

  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Do you need data entry or copy paste job done? You are the right place. I'm here to help you with any kind of data entry, copy paste or web research job.I provide high-quality services from data entry, Scanned documents typing , JPG Image typing, PDF document typing, copy paste.

    My Address

    Bagmara, Rajshahi, Bangladesh

    EMAIL

    shamsulhaqueh27@gmail.com
    shamsulhaquesobuj88@gmail.com

    TELEPHONE

    +880 1723 306468

    MOBILE

    +880 1727 885434,
    +880 1303 383804